Blogger templates

Thursday 28 June 2012

Bale: Just For me Tottenham


Tottenham Hotspur fans may be slightly berlega after Gareth Bale sure will stay at White Hart Lane next season. The midfielder has signed a new four-year contract.

The Lilywhites can also be fun. Because, in addition to signing a new contract, Bale also give promise of allegiance. He said Tottenham is a great place place for him to develop themselves.

The reason, he believes the club can compete with other clubs in the top Premier League next season. As a result, Bale continues rumored to be the target of Barcelona confirmed no reason to leave White Hart Lane.

"I'm still young and still learning. This is a great place for me to grow as a player. It's the perfect place to do that," said Bale.

"We have the ability to compete at the top of the Premier League. It's a great time at the club and I enjoy it. I want to be part of this. I do not see any reason to go. I know what to kutingkatkan and hopefully you will see it next season, "he continued.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all