Blogger templates

Saturday 16 June 2012

Bambang Pamungkas article on FIFA website

Bambang Pamungkas has become one of the icons in the history of football Indonesia. FIFA's official website today about the attackers raised Persija article was on the official website.

Her nickname 'Bepe'. In sosialTwitter networking accounts, "follower" of his nearly three million people. In 83 appearances for the Indonesia national team, he scored 37 goals. Small Bepe dreams of becoming a teacher, not a footballer like now.

However, fate is the silence of each. Through football, he became a beacon of inspiration for many youth in the country which has 1128 of this tribe. He is: Bambang Pamungkas.

Here are excerpts of an interview with FIFA:

"At first, never crossed my mind to be a football player. My dream is to become a teacher."

"On my eighth birthday my father gave me a pair of football boots, since I wanted to be a footballer."

Kurniawan Dwi Julianto and Paul Gascoine are two footballers who became the inspiration for Bepe. "I played as a midfielder when at the beginning of my career and, according to Paul Gascoigne is a genius in that era," he argues.

And for Kurniawan DJ, he said, "Almost all teenagers think of it as an idol, including me. In 2000, we played together in the squad and it's a dream come true."

Indonesia began his career in the League when he joined the Persija Jakarta in 1999. Sensational first season: he scored 24 goals in 30 games making it the top scorer of the league that season. In addition to having high motivation at the time, Bepe also talk about technique.

"I was very motivated to prove that I deserve to keep up with all the top strikers in Indonesia," he said. "On the other hand, may defender was not familiar with my playing style, so it might be a bit difficult to play against me."

Bepe scoring ability to attract foreign clubs. He then underwent training with two German clubs, Borussia Monchengladbach and Cologne. After the third Dutch first division club offered him a contract to play EHD Norad. Bepe agree. Despite playing only in the short term, Bepe admitted pleased with the experience.

"One of the most important moments in my career was when I was in Holland," he said. "I learned a lot about how life as a professional footballer. Unfortunately, cold weather makes me somewhat difficult to adapt. But my character is formed much over there."

He returned to Indonesia and won the league title with Persija. In 2005, Bepe got an offer to join Selangor FC, one of the top clubs in the Premier League Malaysia.

The first season, unusual season: Bepe managed to score 41 goals in 43 matches, domestic memenangitreble, never megalami injuries, and no one else gets a yellow card.

In 2007 he returned to Persija. Offers from foreign clubs to come back to him. Wellington Phoenix is ​​one of New Zealand clubs who want to use his services in 2010. But the dismissed Bepe go.

"Once again, the cold weather in New Zealand makes me think twice, because it will be difficult for me and my family live there. Perhaps there will be no chance for me to play in Southeast Asia."

International debut players born in Semarang, June 10, 1980 It started when he was 18 years old. At that time, it faces the opponent is Lithuania. He claimed, in such a young age, the pressure was much heavier.

"The pressure is very heavy. If I was not able to control myself, so I can be a big head and forget that the journey was very long."

For business goals and appearances in the national team, Bepe is the best. But he understood, by no means a personal record for the trophy. For that, he insists that it will only retire if the trophy has been awarded with the Indonesian national team.

"Everything I record is nothing if I did not win a trophy," he said. "A trophy is important for Indonesia and will be a sweet end before I retire."

When asked what he would do next ten years, Bepe still have not thought, "Maybe I'll be a coach, or maybe just spend themselves in a room with a laptop and a cup of coffee as a writer. Or become a chef! Chef Jamie Oliver is my favorite. Style cooking expressive and innovative. "

Have recently birthday Bepe-32. With age no longer young, Bepe menitip message to Indonesia that he loved this:

"One day it could be all of you in my place, so prepare yourself as possible. Do not ever stop dreaming."

Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all