Blogger templates

Saturday 30 June 2012

Farewell letter from Del Piero: Captain, Legend & Example!


June 30, 2012 Today is the last day of the contract as a player Alessandro Del Piero of Juventus. so it starts tomorrow Del Piero Juventus players are not anymore. As a farewell to us all, Del Piero wrote a letter on his personal website www.alessandrodelpiero.com

Had ended, my contract with Juventus expires today

This is old news, but now it became official. I'm no longer so sad, no regrets or nostalgia. No more. In recent days I have had a chance to think what has happened during last season in uniform bianconeri. Roll back the memories and once again live in a beautiful dream in this life.

All memories, all the joy of victory and to be honest even some bitter memories. I can see it all today. But at some point begin to fade and almost disappear when warm hug in the final game in Turin. This picture tells it all, a photo that depicts all the conditions that I want to have forever. A photo taken on May 13th of this has been etched in the hearts. Not be eliminated.

Some time ago before going on holiday I emptied my locker at Vinovo. Upon leaving the training center I stopped at the location where normally many of you who have been waiting for just asking for autographs, taking pictures together or just a handshake. No matter the scorching hot weather, heavy rain or snow. But this time it was my turn to stop by and say goodbye and thank you for all you've done for me.

Players come and go, but Juventus still there. Team-mates I was still there and I wish the best for them. I will always be a loyal supporter of them. You the fans are still there because you guys are the real Juventus. Save the jersey which has always been my love and will remain unloved forever and ever. I always appreciate that jersey without any dispensation or tolerance. I'm happy there are others who can wear it for me. In addition, more important is that the number "10" on the jersey, because the name will be printed on the jersey was months away my name. I'm also happy for the players who will wear next season. I'm happy that somewhere - either in Italy or in other parts of the world these days, someone is dreaming of wearing that jersey. I would be very pleased if anyone who has followed me, as I have followed the trail the other champions, other examples and other legends who never wear it.

Starting tomorrow I am no longer a Juventus player, but I will remain a part of you.

Now it's time to start a new adventure. I am very excited about the same as 19 years ago.

Good-bye and thank you for everything.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all