Blogger templates

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Rome Best Places to Bojan


Despite rumored interest some other clubs, Bojan Krkic insists his loyalty to AS Roma. The Spanish striker considers Roma is the best place for him.

Bojan digaet Rome from Barcelona in the summer of last year. Arguably his debut season was not too successful, scoring only seven goals in 33 matches in Serie A.

Although it was not sharp, Bojan still quite satisfied with his achievements. He also dismissed speculation he would move to English, German, or Spanish.

"I will stay in Rome because I believe this is the best option for me," I Bojan told Corriere dello Sport.

"I am very happy and satisfied with my first year in Italy," he said.

"I think next season will be the most important years of my career and I want to do my best in the Italian league," said the attacker was 21 years old.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all