Blogger templates

Saturday 16 June 2012

Sion New Club Gattuso


Gennaro Gattuso - after the free contract with AC Milan, Gennaro Gattuso ultimately decide the future. The 34-year-old midfielder finally chose Super League Switzerland, Sion, as the next port. Gattuso actually want to join the Rangers, the Scottish club, but no agreement with him to join Sion.

Gattuso has even signed a contract duration of two years with Sion. "I chose the club is not for the money. But I came to Sion because I liked their future projects," said Gattuso told Soccerway on Friday (15/6).

Before accepting the proposal Sion, Gattuso had a discussion with family and close friends. "There are some people who asked me to decline the offer. But after discussions with the president Sion, I finally accepted this offer as a challenge for me," he added.

Prior to Sion, Gattuso was rumored to be home to the Scottish club, Rangers. He also enthused by the Turkish giants, Galatasary.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all