Blogger templates

Sunday 15 July 2012

Interested Valdes grazing in the Brazilian league


Victor Valdes could not ignore him about the possibility of one anchored by the Brazilian club. He said Brazil is not a bad place. Instead he is very interested if the opportunity arises. According to Brazilian football is very charming. For that he will always be open to every opportunity that came to him in the future.

"Maybe in the future I am playing for Brazilian club. I would consider it. I think Brazil is very interesting and I and my wife should try to get there one day," said Valdes.

In the view of Valdes, Brazilian soccer is very positive. They carry an incredible spirit. They even become a good example for clubs in South America.

"Brazil is one country that I think success breeds star players. There are many great players who were born there, call it like Kaka, Ronaldinho, and many other players. So it would be nice if I'll really dive in football Brazil, "said 30-year goalkeeper.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all