Blogger templates

Monday 27 August 2012

Authorized To Madrid, Modric Ready to Play Anywhere In Position


Luka Modric Transfer complete. Real Madrid announced the successful signature Croatian midfielder gets it up the next five seasons. At the Santiago Bernabeu, Modric will wear jersey number 19.
Luka Modric/ dok. Realmadrid.com
Besides Modric transfer, El Real and The Lilywhites also made a cooperation agreement. Both clubs want to work together in terms of players, coaching, hands-on, and commercial relationships.

"I am proud to join one of the biggest clubs in the world. This is the biggest challenge in my career and I'm sure I can achieve ambitions. We have the best coaches and the best players in the world as well," said Modric after passing a medical at the Hospital Sanitas-La Moraleja.

Modric conscious, cause in Madrid to begin. Not just bringing new club triumphed, he first had to fight for places in the team. How not, Madrid has a line of world-class midfielders in his squad.

"My goal is a place in the first team. Indeed it would be difficult, but I'm ready. After that, the goal was for the title with Real Madrid, La Liga and the Champions League," he continued.

Problem position that will be played in squad Jose Mourinho, Modric was too ignore. He's ready to play at any position according the wishes of the tactician.

"I can play in any position in midfield.'ll Decide my new coach. I will give everything for the team, and achieve maximum results," he added.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all