Blogger templates

Wednesday 12 September 2012

"The New Kaka" From Torino Marko Bakic


Torino fortunate to have a talented midfielder, Marko Bakic. Players from Montenegro, is often compared to Ricardo Kaka.
Gelandang muda Torino, Marko Bakic merasa perlu membuktikan banyak hal di Serie-A (Foto: dok. La Stampa)
Even so, Bakic feel should prove a lot more if it is associated with Kaka. Players who recently joined Torino this summer excited to play in Italy.

"Many people in my country say I look like Kaka when young. I'm better in attack than defense," said Bakic, as reported by the Italian Football.

"I have to make the assists and goals as possible. Torino will be the team that is very important to me. I'ma big fan of Italian football and glad to be here," he continued.

By age 18 years, Bakic considered to have a bright future. He also has played for his country in test match counter Latvia August.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all